Making Bitcoin Easier For Developers So Developers Can Make Bitcoin Easier for Everyone
Bitcoin Cache Machine is open-source software that implements a self-hosted, privacy-centric, software-defined network. BCM is built entirely with free and open-source software. Its broad purpose is to software-define your home, office, or cloud networks with resilient Bitcoin-related payment and operating IT infrastructure.
Download The Source Files
- Choose your entire bitcoin software stack, have a fully integrated environment provisioned automatically.
- Choose Bitcoin Cache Machine as a platform to develop your line-of-business idea.
- Let Bitcoin Cache Machine handle the infrastructure and operations management for your application: password and certificate management, automated backups of user data, key rotation, vulnerability and change management, etc.
- Use the same code for testing, staging, and production workloads.
- Rapidly iterate on your Bitcoin business ideas. Deploy a new configuration in minutes.
The Latest From The Blog
Bitcoin Cache Machine is open-source software that implements a self-hosted, privacy-preserving, software-defined network. BCM is built entirely with free and open-source software and is meant primarily for home and small office use in line with the spirit of...
About this Project
Users wanting to contribute to the project may submit pull requests for review. A Keybase Team has been created for those wanting to discuss project ideas and coordinate.” https://keybase.io/team/btccachemachine.
To learn more about at the primary developer visit https://www.farscapian.com/